Friday, October 3, 2014

Quick Life Update

I feel so bad for neglecting my blog lately, but September was such a whirlwind month! As I did just graduate in May, I've been exploring my options as far as what to do next with my life. I had been applying to jobs all summer, but hadn't heard back from anyone yet so I figured I would try out a different path by taking the LSAT and applying to law school. I signed up for an LSAT class that took place three times a week for three hours a class. The class ended last week and two days later I took the LSAT. I think it went pretty well but I won't be able to see my score for another 3 weeks so I'll just wait and see.

While all of this LSAT nonsense was going on I actually heard back about a job I applied to at Viacom, where I interned last Fall. After weeks of being unsure and three interviews, I actually got the job!! It is my first real, full-time job and I will be extremely busy but I am excited to be entering this new stage in my life.

My goldendoodle Minnie will be turning four months old this coming week and she has grown so much! She has become much more active and her appetite continues to increase as well. She went a few days ago for her first grooming session (Puppy Primping they call it) at Morris Animal Inn. It was a bath, blow dry, ear cleaning, and nail trimming for free (!!!) to get puppies used to going to the groomer.

I have some posts coming up for the blog so please be patient and stick with me. I so appreciate everyone who has taken the time to look at this blog and I didn't forget about it I swear! Now that it is Autumn I will be doing a couple recipes, maybe a craft, as well as some more photos and a family theme night. I love holidays so this is my favorite time of year. Thanks for reading and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment